Microsoft Access Expert 2019
Microsoft Official Academic Course
Learners who complete this programme will be able to understand the powerful and useful tools available in Access, and how to use them to improve productivity. Learners will develop their relational database skills and gain valuable insights into information management strategies for efficiently designing and managing Access databases. They will also learn how to create databases that clearly and effectively organize information so that data can be easily retrieved
Learners must have:
- Personal computer fundamental skills, including folder and file management
- Keyboard and mouse (or equivalent) fundamental skills
- Windows 10 operating system fundamental skills
This is an expert-level course. For that reason, we recommend that students be familiar with content that the Microsoft Excel associate course covers, or have equivalent knowledge and skills. We also recommend that students have fundamental skills in browsing the internet.
- Microsoft Access 2019 on a computer
- Internet access to download the course content
- Sufficient space on your computer to save the downloaded course content
The material will cover the following subject areas:
- Introduction to databases and Microsoft Access
- Designing and setting up data structure
- Add and edit data
- Asking questions of data
- Presenting data
- Defining database relationships
- Asking deeper questions of data
- Enhancing data interaction
- Presenting complex data
Courses will take place as classroom-based contact sessions.
Students who attended the course will get a certificate of completion from Idleads. In order to get a Microsoft certificate, students can purchase an exam voucher and apply to write the exam, in order to qualify for certification.